Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not-Really-Free Days suck

(This one's for all those still in school or who can remember it.)

Ever been excited for a free day? A day off your lessons, due to a holiday, parent-teacher conference, or "Professional Development Day?" (I dunno if any school but mine does those.) Have you ever been really, really excited, mildly excited, or not at all?

If you've ever even noticed a free day, you've probably been pissed off when you get slammed with a ton of homework.

This is what my week looks like, Homework-wise:

-English essay, due next week.
-French presentation, due Thursday after my "Free Day"
-Lab Report on the expieriment I didn't do because I was absent.
-Math homework due Friday.
-Two Math sheets due the day after they were assigned.

Yeah, that's a lot of crap to do. It's made even worse by the fact that most of it was assigned on Monday, when I had a stomach problem and only did the first math assignment.

To make matters even worse, I have to write an entire chapter of a story due Thursday, plus today I have a Tae Kwon Do class to get to in about an hour and have yet another thing to do at Six. Plus, my parents are putting a ban on the TV and Internet as soon as they get home, (Although our youngest sister is still allowed to watch TurboNick, what's up with that?)

And for reading all this whining, enjoy a creepy picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment