Monday, February 9, 2009

So I saw the Grammy awards...

Hot damn, that was weird, and creepy, and inspiring in the fact that it made me start a list of all the times I lose faith in humanity. (Not kidding here.)

Seriously, I thought the Grammy awards used to be classy, now they have pregnant rappers, The Jonas Brothers preforming (With poor Stevie Wonder,) Hannah Montana hosting, and Coldplay winning an award for ROCK? Seriously?

Speaking of Coldplay, am I the only one who realized they were just a pink musician and a black musician away from being the Power Rangers? Did anyone notice the dog on the speaker when Dave Groll and Paul McCartney preformed? How about Katy Perry and MIA's outfits? The Grammy awards were seriously screwed this year.

Below is an artist's depiction of what I looked like while watching it.














(Coldplay were dressed like the Power Rangers because they were there to fight Paul McCartney.)

No comments:

Post a Comment